Since the release of the original SEC Millenium 22 years ago, our engineers have designed and implemented enhanced optical absorption integrity, lower power consumption and developed software algorithms for our other infrared family of gas detectors and analyzers. All of this knowledge, experience and features have been incorporated into the SEC Millenium Hawk.
Welcome to Sensor Electronics!
Keeping you safe. Worldwide.
- We specialize in toxic and explosive gas detectors.
- Gas detection is not a sideline with us it is our only business.
- We don't make residential products.
- We don't make portable products.
- We only make rugged, reliable, industrial gas detection products and gas analyzers.
- And we’re good at it.
Sensor Electronics hazardous gas detection instruments can be used to sense hundreds of different gases. From common gas types such as natural gas to exotic toxic gases like Titanium Tetrachloride. Contact us if your target gas is not listed, chances are we can provide a solution for your specific application.
We’re gas detection equipment specialists with the industry’s most advanced design features. Our products are so good even our competitors use them!