SEC 3000 Gas Detector
SEC 3000 Toxic Gas Detector monitors exotic semiconductor gases.
The SEC 3000 gas detector is a unique design combining intrinsically safe and explosion proof approved standards. This toxic gas detector allows for quick and simple field installation of a calibrated sensor module into the gas detector in hazardous locations with power applied. Compact low cost design. Hundreds of reliable, accurate gas sensors are available. “Gas Free” electrochemical toxic gas sensor calibration. To switch gas sensors in this gas detection equipment there is no set-up time, no reprogramming and no recalibration. With an optional IS barrier, this gas detection equipment can be changed without cutting system power. The SEC 3000 toxic gas detector can be used as a stand alone gas detector with 4-20mA output or it can be used in conjunction with the SEC 3100 explosion proof transmitter, SEC 3120 Dual Transmitter or the SEC 3100 DIN Controller.
- Compact low cost design
- No field gas calibration required
- Intrinsically safe & explosion proof
- Standalone gas detector with 4-20 mA output
- Universal control board
- Long life electrochemical sensors
- Can be coupled with either SEC 3100 SEC 3120 Universal Transmitter
*Please select the quantity for each item you wish to order and click the 'Add To Cart' button below.
- Semi Conductor
- Pulp and Paper
- LNG & LPG Processing
- Waste Water
- Water Treatment
- Electrochemical or Galvanic
- Optional sample draw (requires 1 liter per minute sample flow rate)
- 4-20 ma (source type), max. 1000 Ohm load at 24 VDC supply voltage
- Interactive Interface available on the calibration (White) Wire
- 316 Stainless Steel Explosion Proof
- +/- 5%
Recommended Minimum Alarm Setting:
- 10% of Full Scale
- Toxic gas sensors temperature range may vary. Please consult with Sensor Electronics.
- 24 VDC
- 8 to 32 VDC measured at the detector head
- 1-2 Watt Max.
Max. Current Draw:
- 50 mA (at 24 VDC)
- CSA: Class 1, Div 1, Groups B, C, D, T6
- CSA: Intrinsically Safe, Groups A, B, C, D, T4
- IECEx: Exia IIC T4 Ga (Intrinsically Safe)
- IECEx: Ex d IIB+H2 T4 Gb (Flameproof Version)
- Cat. I, Pollution Degree 2
Partial Gas List: